Available from CoverXSpecialty
More materials and more manpower automatically mean greater risk. Add in budgetary restrictions, construction deadlines, building codes, zoning boards, environmental issues and good old Mother Nature, and the job doesn’t get any easier.
CoverXSpecialty prides itself on having placed construction risks for well over 30 years. Our experienced team of professionals gets involved in all aspects of the industry—from trades to general contractors, new construction to remodel and repair work, commercial to residential, large complex risks to small sole proprietors, practice policies to project-specific policies, CoverXSpecialty is here to meet your client’s needs.
Eligible Operations Include:
• Trade contractors—most all including, but not limited to, roofing, framing, siding, drywall, electrical,
plumbing/HVAC, concrete, carpentry, paving, EIFS
• Commercial trade contractors—roofing, steel erectors, elevator contractors, painting, street and road,
build out contractors, concrete, EIFS and others
• Servicing—janitorial, elevator, boiler
• Commercial general contractors
- Project specific up to 36-month term
- 10 years extended completed operations
- No venue restrictions