Prize / Promotional Insurance
Available from Tokio Marine HCC - Specialty Group
An Insured Promotion enables the promoter or sponsor to accurately budget for the cost of the prize and protects the company's balance sheet from any unnecessary liability. It allows the event organizer a way to offer a risk-free large prize for a fraction of the prize value. A few examples of the types of promotion protection insurance are:
• Prize Indemnity Insurance
• Over-Redemption Insurance
• Contractual Bonus Insurance
• Promotion Bonds
• Prize/Promotion Weather Insurance
• Integrated Marketing Agencies
• Athletic Organizations
• For sporting-related contests that can be quoted through the TotalEvent® Online system, the minimum premium is $150.
• For all other promotion insurance coverages, minimum premium is $1,000.
Vice President of Promotions Division